Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Nove Finds

If you have no interest in what you can buy in Nove and for how much, just skip this post.
Just sayin'
--------
Nove.
If you go there, you can buy Butler's Pantry by Lenox for 18 Euro.
I don't own any Butler's Pantry but this dish goes well with my French Countryside dishes that I use all the time.
Seemed like a good fit.
Also, I got this green bowl (totally out of character for me) for 5 euro!! It was in the 'clearance' section because it has a small chip in the bottom.
We use it as a salad bowl just about every day.
Should have bought more.
These trays I bought in honor of my favorite season, fall.
The large tray was around 18 Euro and the two part plate was 15 Euro.
I had Thanksgiving dinner in mind for both!
I bought a lot of cake plates. I'm not going to lie. This is the smallest of the three. It's Vietri and it cost... I have no idea... I can't remember. Less than 20 Euro.
The two other cake plates I bought for 30 Euro (total) and they make an appearance in this post. The Tiffany cake plate was 25 Euro and the other no-name plate was 5 Euro.
(The fruit bowl in this post was also on clearance for 5 Euro. I can't make this stuff up.)
I bought this ceramic pot for 20 something Euro and the little ceramic bird for 3 Euro.
I had a mild obsession with birds on this trip as well.
There are three birds that are upstairs that will not be featured.
Makes my obsession look less like one.
Speaking of birds, my pride of Nove.
My rooster.
How I love thee.
You complete my dining room.
We named you.
Cock-a-doodle-dundee.
I don't know where we come up with these things.
20 Euro. Small rooster 2 Euro.
Lastly (I think), a little something to hold my Russian pot holders. Less than 5 Euro.

Do you see why I love Nove?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...