Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fest Food at it's best.

I knew when I received an email that said "Amy, I want to come visit, I want to EAT!" from my dear friend, Angela, that she meant business. It just so happened that coinciding with their visit was Stuttgart's Fruhlingsfest, aka, the PERFECT opportunity to fulfill Angela's request to EAT. She actually got the notion of visiting and eating from posts on this very blog. I'm so glad that they were able to visit and take advantage of one of my favorite festivals but most importantly I hope they left satisfied with their German food experience.

Schupfnudeln (kraut and noodles) on a dog, steak sandwich with onions, corn on the cob with herb butter, chiliwurst with mustard, langos, fresh fruit cup, and the dampfnudel (dumpling) with vanilla and cherry sauce. Yum!
It was a successful fest food extravaganza.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...